This Privacy Notice applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by theEssentials.com (The Field Companies, Inc. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries).
Information We Collect
- We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
- All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
- We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by theEssentials.com, and to manage our sites and services.
- In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
- We may share your information:
- With Procter & Gamble (P&G), its third-party service suppliers, including those who work on behalf of P&G and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- If a P&G brand is sold to another company.
- To protect and defend the right and property of theEssentials.com and /or P&G (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law, and / or public authorities.
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- theEssentials.com is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- theEssentials.com complies with country data protection laws.
- We cooperate with country data protection authorities if they believe a privacy problem has occurred.
How to Contact Us